Amazing Ladakh Tour
Book Ladakh Family Tour Package
Per person on twin sharing
(Exclusive of Taxes)
Delhi to Leh Airport Pickup
- Arrive at Leh airport from Delhi.
- Meet and greet our representative and they’ll transfer you to your reserved accommodation.
- Check in to the hotel and take proper rest to get acclimatised.
- Later, in the evening visit the Leh Market, Leh Palace and Shanti Stupa.
- In the evening enjoy the traditional Ladakhi Cultural Program.
- Overnight stay in Leh.
Leh – Sham valley (170 Kms | 5-6 hrs approx)
- After breakfast, drive to Lamayuru.
- On the way, visit Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, Magnetic Hill, Sangam (confluence of Zanskar & Indus river) and Liker Monastery.
- Lunch en route.
- Post lunch drive to visit the mesmerizing moon like landscapes and the Lamayuru monastery.
- Overnight stay in Sham
Sham – Leh
- After the Breakfast, drive to Leh and en route visit Alchi monastery and Hall of Fame.
- Arrive at Leh by afternoon.
- Overnight stay in Leh
Leh - Hunder (Nubra Valley)
- After Breakfast, drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the world, 18,380 ft).
- You can take short breaks at roadside cafes and scenic points for photography.
- On reaching Hunder, check in to the hotel/camp.
- Post lunch, enjoy a camel safari (double humped camels that are found only in Ladakh & Mongolia) at the Sand Dunes between Deskit & Hunder Village.
- Overnight stay in Nubra Valley.
Hunder - Turtuk – Hunder
- After breakfast, drive to Turtuk (first time opened for the tourist in 2010).
- This village was captured by the Indian Army in the Indo-Pak war of 1971 from Pakistan.
- Enroute you can visit Tyakshi (it is the border that divides India and Pakistan)
- Overnight at Nubra Valley.
Nubra - Pangong Lake via Shyok river road
- After finishing breakfast, leave for Pangong Lake 14,500 ft, it’s a drive of 6 –7 Hrs.
- On arrival at Camp, you’ll have free time at your leisure and you can enjoy the color changing lake and the sun set on the banks of lake.
- Overnight stay at Pangong Lake.
Pangong Lake – Leh
- In the early morning, enjoy the picturesque view of the sunrise on the lake.
- After Breakfast, drive back to Leh.
- En route visit Thiksey Monastery and Shey Palace.
- Overnight stay
Leh Airport Drop to Delhi
- Early in the morning you’ll be transferred to Leh airport to board the flight back to your destination.
- Return home with cherished memories of your tour.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages.Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
Top 10 Timeless Historical Places in Turkey
Turkey has an ancient charm and historic significance that offers tourists so much to explore. Turkey, a land...
Turkey in Winter: A Heaven-Like Experience
Turkey never fails to mesmerize its tourists with its old-world charm, modern vibes, vast landscapes, stunning attractions, breathtaking...
10 Best Restaurants in Almaty & Kazakhstan
Kazakhstan has always captivated tourists with its spectacular landscapes, surreal attractions, swarming cities, friendly locals, and not to...