Gujarat Temple Tour
21Sabarmati Ashram Kankaria Lake Adalaj Stepwell Manek Chowk Vintage Car Museum Rotary Dolls Museum Shri Ramakrishna Ashrama Fun World Lakhota Talav Khijadiya Bird Sanctuary Dwarkadhish Temple Nageshvara Jyotirlinga Vijaya Vilas Palace Gopi Talab The Beach At Mandvi Palace Kirti Mandir Porbandar Aradhana Dham Bileshwar Shiva Temple Dataar Hills Fun World Uparkot Fort
Per person on twin sharing
(Exclusive of Taxes)
Gujarat – The Land of the Legends, stands bordered by Pakistan and Rajasthan in the north east, Madhya Pradesh in the east, and Maharashtra and the Union territories of Diu, Daman, Dadra and Nagar Haveli in the south. The Arabian Sea borders the state both to the west and the southwest. The State took its name from the Gujjar's, who ruled the area during the 700’s and 800’s. Stone Age settlements around Sabarmati and Mahi rivers indicate the same time as that of the Indus Valley Civilization while Harappan centers are also found at Lothal, Rampur, Amri and other places.
Ahmedabad – Jamnagar
- Upon your arrival in Ahmedabad, you will meet our representative/driver at the airport & drive towards Jamnagar.
- On arrival check in at your pre booked Hotel.
- Visit Lakhota Lake & Lakhota Museum.
- In the evening, visit Bala Hanuman Temple is known for its nonstop Ramdhun since 1956 and it mentioned in the Guinness Book of World Records.
- Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Jamnagar – Dwarka
- Today, drive to the sacred town of Dwarka.
- Upon arrival, check in at your pre booked Hotel.
- Visit Dwarkadish Temple & take a holy dip in Gomti river.
- Later visit Nageshwar Jyotirling, Gopi Talav, Bet Dwarka, and on the way back to visit Rukmani Temple.
- Attend evening Aarti at Dwarkadish temple.
- Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Dwarka – Porbandar - Somnath
- After breakfast, drive to Somnath.
- Enroute visit Porbandar.
- Visit Kirti Mandir, built in 1950 by Nanaji Bhai Kali das as a memorial to Mahatma Gandhi. This monument has paintings of the Mahatma and his wife Kasturba.
- Later drive to Somnath & on arrival check in at your pre booked Hotel.
- Visit Bhalka Tirth, Triveni Ghat & Somnath Temple.
- Attend evening Aarti followed by light and Sound show.
- Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Somnath –Virpur – Gondal – Rajkot – Ahmedabad
- After breakfast, drive to Ahmedabad.
- Enroute visit the Jalaram Temple at Virpurand Swaminarayan temple, Navlakha Palace and Vintage Car Museum at Gondal.
- Late evening arrival at Ahmedabad & upon arrival check in at your pre booked Hotel.
- Overnight stay at Hotel.
Fly Back Home
- After breakfast visit Akshardham temple, Adalaj Stepwell and Gandhi Ashram.
- Later, you will be transferred to Ahmedabad airport for your onward journey.
- End of Services.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the Hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy. This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages. Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation.
- Within 10 days: Full.
Skiing in Kazakhstan: An Adrenaline-rushing Experience for Ski Enthusiasts
Winter is just around the corner, and everyone must be planning their trips around the snowfall to experience...
Georgia in Winter: An Eternal Journey into Heaven
This winter wonderland has something for every traveler to delve into the adventure of snowdrift. In every part...
Moscow in Winter: A Fulfilling Guide to Enjoy Snow Holiday
As Russia is the coldest place in the world, Moscow in winter will be terrific. But it shouldn’t...