Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
Poland Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
Country of Residence
Visa On Arrival
European Travel Information and Authorization System(ETIAS)
Documents Required for Poland Visa
- Passport with a minimum 3-month validity from the date of intended entry.
- Travel information such as the country of first intended entry.
- Current email address.
- Payment method (valid credit or debit card).
Poland Visa Eligibility Criteria
- Supplying a current email address at which to receive the approved ETIAS for Poland.
- Providing valid debit or credit card details to pay the Polish ETIAS fee.
Poland Visa General Information
- The European Commission is expected to implement the ETIAS for Poland in 2022. The ETIAS visa waiver for Poland is an electronic travel authorization that will allow eligible citizens to visit Poland and the 26 Schengen Area countries for short stays.
- The ETIAS (European Travel Information and Authorization System) for Poland is not a visa. Registering with the online system will be an additional entry requirement for travelers who are exempt from needing a Polish visa.
- The European visa waiver for Poland is being financed by the European Parliament and the European Commission in order to increase security with the borders of the Schengen Area. ETIAS Poland will help to improve safety within Europe by pre-screening all visa waiver travelers before they reach European borders.
- The Polish ETIAS visa waiver will allow multiple entries to the Schengen Area, as it is a multiple entry travel authorization. With each entry, the traveler is permitted a maximum stay of 90 days within a 180-day period. The ETIAS to Poland is valid for a total of 3 years.
- It will be possible to submit an ETIAS application for Poland exclusively online, without having to visit an embassy or consulate. Eligible applicants will be able to complete the ETIAS application form for Poland in just a few minutes with personal, passport, and travel information.
Poland Visa FAQs
- Applicants with an approved ETIAS Poland will be able to present their passport to transport carriers and at Polish border control to gain expedited entry to the Schengen Area.
- The European Commission may announce further ETIAS requirements for Poland closer to the 2022 launch date of the electronic visa waiver. These will be published on this site once made available.
Poland Visa Application Process
- Eligible citizens are able to apply for the ETIAS for Poland through a simple online application, which will only take around 10 minutes to complete. The approved ETIAS Poland will be sent to the email address provided during the application process.
14 Best Countries To Visit In Africa
Looking for the Top Tourist Countries in Africa? These 15 incredible Best Countries to Visit in Africa offer...
Top 20 Mind-blowing Things To Do In Vietnam For A Heart-filling Vacation
Vietnam a Southeast Asian country is a magnificent mix of natural attractions and cultural diversity It is one...
10 Best Beaches in Africa
There are countless numbers of breathtaking beaches in Africa - on the miles km of coastline that make...