Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
Lithuania Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
Country of Residence
Visa On Arrival
Normal - 8 Working Days, Urgent/Express - No
Documents Required for Lithuania Visa
- 06 Months Valid Original Passport
- Two identical copies of a recent photograph of the passenger, size 35mm x 45 mm (not over 6 months old) matt finished, white background colour photographs.
- Full face 80% (without sunglasses and normally without a hat or other head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background).
- Covering letter (on letter head in case of Employer, on a plain sheet if an employee).
- Hotel confirmation
- Detailed day wise itinerary
- Return air ticket
- Travel insurance
- Original personal last 06 months bank stamp with a stamp (blue) & signatures or Form 16.
- Personal last 3 years ITR’s with computation
- Income Proof (MOA, GST number in case of self employed/Employer)
- Companies last 6 months original bank statement with Stamp (blue) & Signatures
- Companies last 3 years ITR’s with computation
- Last 3 months salary slips
In the Case of Sponsorship, all the above documents of the sponsor and cover letter with original stamp.
Lithuania Visa Eligibility Criteria
Lithuania is a member of the EU and is a part of the Schengen area and any Indian citizens who plan to travel to Lithuania need to apply for a visa. It requires several documents for the application for a Schengen visa to Lithuania.
The visa centre does not permit a stay in Lithuania for longer than 90 on short-term visas. However, the condition is different for the long term. As an Indian citizen, the rule applies that you had to appear in person to provide biometric data. If you have visited the Schengen, they will copy the previous biometric data from the previous application included in the VIS.
If you are a fresh applicant you will need to get a stamped visa by providing the above documents. We offer support and help for Lithuania Visa for Indian citizens by a staff of experts in a travel visa. Our employees will guide you through every step of the way in getting your Vilnius visa completed.
Lithuania Visa Exemptions
Freedom of movement for members of the EU with an independent visa policy:
- European Union citizens
Nationals of the following 62 countries and territories holding ordinary passports may enter Lithuania:
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Costa Rica
- El Salvador
- Hong Kong
- Marshall Islands
- New Zealand
- North Macedonia
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- San Marino
- Solomon Islands
- South Korea
- Timor Leste
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United States
- Vatican City
- United Kingdom British nationals who are not EU citizens
Lithuania Visa General Information
US - Visa Required
UK - Visa Required
Schengen - Visa Required
Canada - Visa Required
The Great Migration in Africa - Everything You Should Know!
Africa is known for many spectacles, but the Great Migration is the most quintessential of all. It will...
15 Best National Parks in Africa for a Rewarding Experience
Africa is a land with immense and iconic ecological diversity. To help you explore these African national parks,...
How Responsible Tourism is an Effective Step in Making Earth More Liveable?
As the tourism industry is evolving at an incredible pace, some steps must be taken to protect mother...