Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
Latvia Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
Country of Residence
Visa On Arrival
Normal - 15 Working Days, Urgent/Express - No
Documents Required for Latvia Visa
- 06 months valid original passport
- Two identical copies of a recent photograph of the passenger, size 35mm x 45 mm (not over 6 months old) matt finished, white background colour photographs.
- Full face 80% (without sunglasses and normally without a hat or other head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background).
- Covering letter (on letterhead in case of Employer, on a plain sheet if an employee).
- Hotel confirmation
- Detailed day wise itinerary
- Return air ticket
- Travel insurance
- Original personal last 06 months bank stamp with a stamp (blue) & signatures or Form 16.
- Personal last 3 years ITR’s with computation
- Income Proof (MOA, GST number in case of self employed/employer).
- Companies last 6 months original bank statement with Stamp (blue) & Signatures.
- Companies last 3 years ITR’s with computation
- Last 3 months salary slips
- In Case of Sponsorship, all above documents of sponsor and covering letter with original stamp.
Latvia Visa Eligibility Criteria
Latvia is a member of the EU and is a part of the Schengen area, and there are strict border controls with Russia and Belarus. All Indian citizens who plan to travel Latvia need to apply for a visa. You need to have a valid passport and several documents for the application of a Schengen visa to Latvia.
The visa center does not permit a stay in Latvia for longer than 90 days if it is a short-term visa. However, if you plan to stay for longer than 90 days, apply for a long-term visa. If you wish to travel to other destinations in the Schengen area, an application needs to be submitted to the Embassy of the country’s point of entry and exit.
If you wish to travel and visit Latvia for the visiting purpose, you can apply for this visa within the Schengen area for a stay of up to 90 days in total and it’s valid for 6 months from issue.
If you are a fresh applicant, you will need to get a stamped visa by providing the above documents. We offer support and help for Latvia Visa for Indian citizens by a staff of experts in a travel visa. Our employees will guide you through every step of the way in getting your Riga visa completed.
Latvia Visa Exemptions
Freedom of movement for members of the EU with an independent visa policy:
- European Union citizens
Nationals of the following 62 countries and territories holding ordinary passports may enter:
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Costa Rica
- El Salvador
- Hong Kong
- Marshall Islands
- New Zealand
- North Macedonia
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- San Marino
- Solomon Islands
- South Korea
- Timor Leste
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United States
- Vatican City
- United Kingdom British nationals who are not EU citizens
Latvia Visa General Information
US - Visa Required
UK - Visa Required
Schengen - Visa Required
Canada - Visa Required
15 Magnificent Beaches in Russia That You Must See
Sunny rays, dusky tan, shimmering water, broad coastal landscapes, sparkling sand, and water activities- call for a perfect...
10 Famous Indian Restaurants in Tbilisi, Georgia
Being home to a massive Indian population, there are a number of Indian restaurants in Tbilisi.
10 Indian Restaurants in Moscow that You Must Try on Your Vacation!
The Indian restaurants in Moscow offer delightful delicacies that relish your soul and appetite.