Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
Czech Republic Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
Country of Residence
Visa On Arrival
European Travel Information and Authorization System(ETIAS)
Documents Required for Czech Republic Visa
- Valid passport (with a minimum of 3 months validity).
- Email address to receive ETIAS.
- Payment method (credit or debit card).
Czech Republic Visa Eligibility Criteria
- Passport valid for 3 months after the intended arrival date in the Czech Republic and the Schengen Area, from an eligible country.
Czech Republic Visa General Information
- The ETIAS for the Czech Republic will allow holders to visit the Czech Republic for purposes of tourism, business, medical treatment, and transit. It is an electronic travel authorization that will also permit travel to all of the 26 Schengen Area countries and is expected to be introduced by the end of 2022.
- The ETIAS Visa Waiver for the Czech Republic is not a visa. It is a multiple entry travel authorization and allows a stay of 90 days within each 180-day period. It will be valid for a total of 3 years from the date of issue.
- The European Visa Waiver for the Czech Republic is being introduced by the European Commission in order to pre-screen travelers to the Czech Republic and the Schengen Area, with the aim of strengthening European borders.
- Eligible citizens are able to apply through the simple ETIAS application for the Czech Republic online. Applicants are required to complete the ETIAS Czech Republic application form with personal, passport, and travel information, and answer a few questions related to health and security matters, in order to receive an approved ETIAS Czech Republic via email.
Czech Republic Visa FAQs
- Supply valid credit or debit card details to pay the Czech ETIAS fee.
- Provide a current email address to which the ETIAS for the Czech Republic will be sent.
- Print a copy of the approved Czech ETIAS to present upon arrival in the Schengen Area alongside the same passport used to complete the application. Travelers with dual nationality should ensure they travel with the correct passport.
Czech Republic Visa Application Process
- Eligible citizens can apply for the ETIAS for the Czech Republic through a simple online application. Applicants are required to fill in personal, passport, and travel information, and answer a few security and health-related questions, to receive an approved Czech ETIAS visa waiver via email.
20 Fascinating Things to Do in Kusadasi Turkey
Kusadasi is a charming city in Turkey that is located on the Aegean Sea. It is a popular...
An Elaborate Guide on Corporate Tours in CIS Countries
Some companies are tapping the CIS destinations for MICE as it is unique, affordable, and allows traveling outside....
15 Cheapest Countries in Asia to Visit on Your Next Holiday
Asia, the largest continent in the world, is filled with breathtaking destinations to travel. From Uzbekistan to Thailand,...