Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
Croatia Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
Country of Residence
Visa On Arrival
Normal - 15-25 Working Days, Express/Urgent - No
maximum duration of 90 within a period of 180 days.
Documents Required for Croatia Visa
- 06 Months Valid Original Passport
- Two identical copies of a recent photograph of the passenger, size 35mm x 45 mm (not more than 6 months old) Matt finished, white background coloured photographs. Full face 80% (without sunglasses and normally without a hat or other head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background).
- Covering letter (on a letterhead in case of Employer, on the plain sheet if an employee).
- Hotel confirmation
- Detailed day wise itinerary
- Return air ticket
- Travel insurance
- Original personal last 06 months bank stamp with stamp(blue) & signatures or Form 16.
- Personal last 3 years ITR’s with computation
- Income Proof (MOA, GST number in case of Self Employed/Employer).
- Companies last 6 months original bank statement with Stamp(blue) & Signatures.
- Companies last 3 years ITR’s with computation
- Last 3 months salary slips
- In Case of Sponsorship, all above documents of sponsor and covering letter with original stamp.
Croatia Visa Eligibility Criteria
Application Procedure Steps
Croatia is full of historic cities and unspoilt nature which makes it a blissful nation for travellers who wants to relax and enjoy a good vacation. It is becoming a popular tourist destination. Zagreb is the country’s capital city and getting a visa for Indians is easy with our services. Tourism is an industry that’s been the crucial support for Croatia’s economy. Many countries get visa-free access and India is one of the countries under the provisions if the citizen is a holder of valid Schengen documents, you do not require a visa.
Any Indian citizen who wants to travel Croatia is required to have a visa. Choose the type of visa you require. You need to get an application form and fill in the required visa details. If you are planning on a tourist visa, you cannot stay more than 30 days.
The visa can be submitted at the respective Embassy or VFS. The visa centre is located in cities of Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore or Hyderabad. Please keep in mind to fill the details in a prescribed format, if you do not follow the procedure, it can be one of the reasons for the refusal of your visa.
If you are a fresh applicant, you will need to get a stamped visa by providing the above documents. We offer support and assistance for Croatia visa for Indian citizens by a staff of experts in the field of a travel visa. Our employees will guide you through every step of the way in getting your visa completed.
Croatia Visa Exemptions
Freedom of movement for members of the EU with an independent visa policy may enter Croatia:
- European Union citizens
Nationals of the following 62 countries and territories holding ordinary passports may enter Croatia:
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Costa Rica
- El Salvador
- Hong Kong
- Marshall Islands
- New Zealand
- North Macedonia
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- San Marino
- Solomon Islands
- South Korea
- Timor Leste
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United States
- Vatican City
- United Kingdom British nationals who are not EU citizens
Croatia Visa General Information
If an Indian citizen has a stamp visa of the following countries, the process is as follows:
US - Visa Required
UK - Visa Required
Schengen - Visa Required
Canada - Visa Required
Kyrgyzstan in Winter: Unfold the Silk Road Adventure in Snow
Kyrgyzstan, a winter wonderland, is one of the premier winter destinations on the list of top places to...
Skiing in Kazakhstan: An Adrenaline-rushing Experience for Ski Enthusiasts
Winter is just around the corner, and everyone must be planning their trips around the snowfall to experience...
Georgia in Winter: An Eternal Journey into Heaven
This winter wonderland has something for every traveler to delve into the adventure of snowdrift. In every part...