Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
United States Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
Country of Residence
Visa On Arrival
European Travel Information and Authorization System(ETIAS)
Documents Required for United States Visa
- Valid passport.
- Valid debit/credit card details.
- Current email.
Eligibility Criteria for United States Visa
- Valid passport from one of the ESTA eligible countries.
- Valid credit or debit card to pay the fee.
- Current email address.
United States Visa Guidelines
- The USA ESTA is an entry requirement for visa-exempt visitors. Travelers of certain nationalities need to register online to have their trip to the United States authorized.
- The ESTA application form is available for citizens of eligible countries traveling to the United States for tourism, transit, and business purposes.
- The ESTA USA is valid for a total of 2 years from the date of issue and allows multiple entries for a maximum stay of 90 days each time.
- Eligible travelers are required to complete the simple ESTA application form online, which only takes a few minutes to complete with personal and passport information.
- It is also necessary for applicants to answer a few simple questions related to security and health matters. The ESTA allows the Department of Homeland Security of the United States to pre-screen passengers before traveling to the United States for safety.
- Those eligible to apply for the ESTA Travel Authorization for the United States are able to travel to the United States on short notice. This avoids having to go through the trouble of applying for a traditional visa at an embassy or consulate.
United States Visa Process
- Applying for a USA ESTA online is fast and straightforward. Eligible citizens are required to complete a simple online application form with personal and passport information, answer a few simple health and security-related questions, and pay the ESTA fee.