Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
Switzerland Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
Country of Residence
Visa On Arrival
European Travel Information and Authorization System(ETIAS)
Documents Required for Switzerland Visa
- Current email address.
- A passport that will be valid for a minimum of 3 months.
- Payment method, e.g. credit or debit card.
Switzerland Visa Eligibility Criteria
- Have a passport valid for at least 3 months from the date of arrival in Switzerland and the Schengen Area.
Switzerland Visa Exemptions
- Citizens of Greece can go to Switzerland without a visa.
Switzerland Visa General Information
- The ETIAS for Switzerland, an electronic travel authorization, will allow eligible citizens to travel to Switzerland and all 26 Schengen Area countries for short stays and is expected to be implemented by the end of 2022.
- The European Commission is introducing the ETIAS Visa Waiver for Switzerland in order to protect and strengthen European borders by pre-screening travelers to Switzerland and other Schengen Area countries. ETIAS stands for European Travel Information and Authorization System.
- The European Visa Waiver for Switzerland will allow multiple entries to Schengen Area countries, as it is a multiple-entry travel authorization valid for a total of 3 years. It is expected to allow a maximum stay of 90 days within each 180-day period.
- Travelers who are eligible will be able to submit an ETIAS application for Switzerland online. The simple ETIAS Switzerland application form can be completed in just a few minutes with personal, passport, and travel information. Applicants are required to answer some basic security questions in order to submit the form and receive an approved ETIAS Switzerland via email.
- The Swiss ETIAS visa waiver will allow holders to visit Switzerland and the Schengen Area for purposes of tourism, transit, business, or medical treatment.
Switzerland Visa FAQs
- Providing valid credit or debit card details with which to pay the Swiss ETIAS fee.
- Supplying a current email address at which to receive the approved ETIAS Switzerland, as well as any updates about the visa waiver status.
- Printing a copy of the approved ETIAS visa waiver to present at border control alongside their passport.
Switzerland Visa Application Process
- Eligible travelers will be able to apply online for a Swiss ETIAS from anywhere outside of the Schengen Area countries. Applicants will be required to complete the ETIAS online application form to receive an approved ETIAS by email.
The Great Migration in Africa - Everything You Should Know!
Africa is known for many spectacles, but the Great Migration is the most quintessential of all. It will...
15 Best National Parks in Africa for a Rewarding Experience
Africa is a land with immense and iconic ecological diversity. To help you explore these African national parks,...
How Responsible Tourism is an Effective Step in Making Earth More Liveable?
As the tourism industry is evolving at an incredible pace, some steps must be taken to protect mother...