Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
Malaysia Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
Country of Residence
Visa On Arrival
Documents Required for Malaysia Visa
- Passport with minimum validity of 6 months.
- Image of passport information page.
- Recent photograph, passport-style.
- Flight tickets and accommodation bookings in Malaysia.
- Valid debit/credit card.
Eligibility Criteria for Malaysia Visa
- The passport is valid for at least 6 months from the date of application.
- Image of the passport biographical page.
- Photograph of the traveler, passport-size.
- Valid credit or debit card to pay the eVisa fee.
- Return flight tickets.
- Proof of accommodation bookings in Malaysia.
- A birth certificate (for minors under 12 years of age only).
- Work or residence permit (if living abroad).
Malaysia Visa Exemptions
- Citizens of Greece can go to Malaysia without a visa.
Malaysia Visa Guidelines
- The Malaysian Immigration Department implemented the Malaysia eVisa online in order to facilitate the process of applying for a tourist visa for Malaysia, eliminating the need to apply at an embassy or consulate.
- The Malaysia visa online allows the holder to spend up to 30 days in Malaysia. The eVisa Malaysia is a single entry visa and valid for 90 days to enter Malaysia from the moment of approval.
- Eligible citizens are able to complete the simple Malaysia eVisa application online with personal and passport information to receive an approved Malaysia tourist visa via email.
- Those who apply for the Malaysia online visa and receive an approved eVisa are able to enter and exit Malaysia through any point of entry in the country.
Malaysia Visa Process
- Eligible applicants can get the tourist visa for Malaysia by completing a simple online application to receive an approved Malaysia eVisa via email.