Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
Kazakhstan Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
Country of Residence
Visa On Arrival
Documents Required for Kazakhstan Visa
- Passport with a minimum validity of 3 months, containing 2 blank pages.
- Migration Service of Kazakhstan invitation letter.
- Current email address.
- Debit/credit card details.
Eligibility Criteria for Kazakhstan Visa
- Obtain an invitation letter from the Migration Service of Kazakhstan and provide the invitation number on the eVisa application form.
- Have a passport containing at least 2 blank pages, valid for at least 3 months from the expiry date of the Kazakhstan eVisa.
- Provide valid credit or debit card details to pay the Kazakhstan eVisa fee.
- Supply a current email address at which to receive the approved eVisa.
Kazakhstan Visa Exemptions
- Citizens of Greece can go to Kazakhstan without a visa.
Kazakhstan Visa Guidelines
- The eVisa Kazakhstan was introduced by the government of Kazakhstan in order to expedite the process of obtaining a visa for Kazakhstan for eligible citizens. The Kazakhstan visa online is valid for a maximum stay of 30 days in the country.
- Eligible citizens can apply through the simple Kazakhstan eVisa application online. Applicants can complete the form in just a few minutes with personal, passport and travel information. It is also necessary to provide a Kazakhstan invitation letter number, and answer a few security-related questions, in order to receive an online Kazakhstan tourist visa via email.
- The Kazakhstan online visa can be used to enter the country at select points of entry, either Nursultan Nazarbayev International Airport or Almaty International Airport.
- It is necessary for travelers to submit an online Kazakhstan visa application at least 5 working days before the expected date of arrival in the country.
Kazakhstan Visa Process
- In order to apply for a Kazakhstan eVisa, it is necessary to obtain an invitation letter from the Migration Service of Kazakhstan, and supply the invitation number on the application form.