Georgia Tour - Ex- Dubai
Odyssey to ancient Tbilisi
Per person on twin sharing
(Exclusive of Taxes)
Tbilisi transcends the concept of time with a compelling mix of ancient and modern wonders. An important nerve centre of the Silk Road, Tbilisi is also a blend of European and Asian cultures. Experience the contrasting hues of Tbilisi and indulge in the vibrant bohemian culture of this fascinating city on the crossroads of Europe and Asia.
Arrival to Tbilisi
- Arrive in Tbilisi.
- You will be met by our representative and will be transferred to Hotel in Tbilisi.
- Georgia's ancient and vibrant capital city spreads out on both banks of the Mtkvari River, and is surrounded on three sides by mountains.
- The name Tbilisi derives from the Old Georgian word "tbili", meaning warm. Archaeological studies of the region indicate human settlement in the area early as the 4th millennium BC.
- Check-In at your Hotel in Tbilisi & rest of day is free at leisure.
- Overnight stay at your Hotel.
Tbilisi City Tour and Mtskheta
- Breakfast at the Hotel.
- 10:00 Tour starts.
- Tbilisi is one of the oldest capital cities in the eastern part of Europe. The historical part of the city merging with the modern lifestyle is perfectly represented in old part of the city. Take a walk through the cobblestoned streets, Visit Sulphur baths area, waterfall, bridge of the peace, Sharden Street.
- Later drive to visit Holy Trinity Cathedral, (also known as Sameba), one of the tallest churches in the world.
- Visit Ancient city Mtskheta, and two great monuments: Svetitskhoveli royal Cathedral and Jvari.
- Monastery of 6th century. Both of these temples together with the whole town are listed as UNESCO sites. Mtskheta is one of the oldest constantly inhabited places in the world.
- The Historical Monuments of Mtskheta are located in the cultural landscape at the confluence of the Aragvi and Mtkvari Rivers, in Central-Eastern Georgia, some 20km northwest of Tbilisi in Mtskheta.
- Mtskheta was the ancient capital of Kartli, the East Georgian Kingdom from the 3rd century BC to the 5th century AD, and was also the location where Christianity was proclaimed as the official religion of Georgia in 337. To date, it still remains the headquarters of the Georgian Orthodox and Apostolic Church.
- Return to Hotel and Overnight stay at Hotel.
Ananuri and Gudauri Mountain Tour
- Breakfast at the Hotel.
- 10:00 Tour starts.
- Discover Georgia in a snowy winter with one-day snow tour to Gudauri from Tbilisi (about 2 hr 30 min (121 Kms).
- Gudauri is a ski resort located on the south-facing plateau of The Greater Caucasus Mountain Range in Georgia. Enjoy breathtaking views of the Caucasus Mountains at an altitude of 2000 m and enjoy skiing in one of the best ski mountain resorts in Georgia. This one-day snow tour to Gudauri combines the best of both, cultural and active winter tour.
- Drive toward Caucasus Mountains along legendary Georgian military highway.
- En route photo-stop at Jinvali water reservoir, Ananuri Architectural complex and Pasanauri Confluence of rivers black & white.
- Later arrive in Gudauri Georgia-Russian Friendship Monument with panoramic view, New Gudauri Ski sport (various kinds of snow activities will be available at this site).
- Overnight stay at your Hotel.
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Check out from Hotel.
- Transfer to airport for onwards journey.
Click to view Visa information
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages.Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
Georgia in Winter: An Eternal Journey into Heaven
This winter wonderland has something for every traveler to delve into the adventure of snowdrift. In every part...
Moscow in Winter: A Fulfilling Guide to Enjoy Snow Holiday
As Russia is the coldest place in the world, Moscow in winter will be terrific. But it shouldn’t...
Istanbul in Winter: A Guide to Breathtaking Winters
Istanbul is a country that has something for everyone in every season. Be it winter, summer, or autumn,...