Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
India Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
Country of Residence
Visa On Arrival
Documents Required for India Visa
- Passport with minimum validity of 6 months.
- Image of the passport information page.
- A recent photograph of the traveler.
- Debit/credit card.
- Email address.
Eligibility Criteria for India Visa
- Passport valid for at least 6 months from the intended arrival date in India, and two blank pages.
- An image of the passport biographical page.
- A recent applicant’s photograph, passport-style.
- Credit or debit card to pay the India online visa fee.
- Current email address to receive the approved India Tourist e-Visa document.
India Visa Guidelines
- The India Tourist e-Visa is a multiple-entry visa and is valid for 365 days from the date of issue.
- Eligible citizens can travel to India for tourism purposes up to 90 consecutive days per visit.
- Eligible citizens can apply by completing the simple and straightforward India online visa application form.
- The India e-Tourist Visa Online is issued for touristic purposes like holidays, recreation and sightseeing, vacation, transit while on a cruise, visiting friends or relatives, or to participate in a short yoga programme.
- For purposes other than tourism, business or medical visits, foreign citizens are required to contact an Indian Embassy or Consulate.
India Visa Process
- Travelers are required to complete a simple online application with personal details and passport information to apply for an India Tourist, business, or medical e-Visa online, and receive the e-Visa via email, eliminating the need to go to an Embassy or Consulate to get a visa for India.