Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
Portugal Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
Country of Residence
Visa On Arrival
European Travel Information and Authorization System(ETIAS)
Documents Required for Portugal Visa
- Passport with a minimum validity of 3 months.
- Travel information including intended date of arrival.
- Current email address.
- Valid debit/credit card.
Portugal Visa Eligibility Criteria
- A valid debit or credit card to pay the ETIAS Portugal fee.
- A current email address to which the approved ETIAS authorization email will be sent.
Portugal Visa Exemptions
- Citizens of Croatia can go to Portugal without a visa.
Portugal Visa General Information
- The ETIAS for Portugal will allow eligible citizens to travel to Portugal and all 26 Schengen Area countries for short stays, for purposes of tourism, transit, business, or medical treatment. ETIAS stands for European Travel Information and Authorization System, and it is an electronic travel authorization expected to be implemented in 2022.
- The ETIAS Visa Waiver for Portugal is being developed by the European Commission in order to screen visa waiver travelers to Portugal and the Schengen Area and improve European border security.
- The European Visa Waiver for Portugal is a multiple entry travel authorization. It will allow a maximum stay of 90 days for each entry to the Schengen Area within a 180-day period and is valid for 3 years from the date of issue. There is no need to apply for the ETIAS to Portugal for each trip during its validity.
- Eligible citizens can complete the simple ETIAS application for Portugal in just a few minutes. It is necessary to fill in the ETIAS Portugal application form with personal, passport, and travel information, and answer a few questions related to security matters to receive an approved ETIAS to Portugal via email.
Portugal Visa FAQs
- Printing a copy of the approved ETIAS is not a mandatory ETIAS Requirement for traveling to Portugal, although applicants are advised to do so in order to guarantee they are able to board their aircraft to the Schengen Area.
Portugal Visa Application Process
- A passport from an ETIAS-eligible country is a necessary requirement to apply for the ETIAS for Portugal. Applicants are also required to have a current email address to which updates about the status of the ETIAS will be sent, as well as a valid debit or credit card to pay the ETIAS Portugal fee.
The Great Migration in Africa - Everything You Should Know!
Africa is known for many spectacles, but the Great Migration is the most quintessential of all. It will...
15 Best National Parks in Africa for a Rewarding Experience
Africa is a land with immense and iconic ecological diversity. To help you explore these African national parks,...
How Responsible Tourism is an Effective Step in Making Earth More Liveable?
As the tourism industry is evolving at an incredible pace, some steps must be taken to protect mother...