Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
United States Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
Country of Residence
Visa On Arrival
Electronic Visa Update System (EVUS)
Documents Required for United States Visa
- People’s Republic of China Passport valid for 6 months minimum.
- Current email address.
- Valid credit/debit card to pay the EVUS fee.
- B1 or B2 US visa with 10-year validity.
United States Visa Eligibility Criteria
- Chinese passport valid for at least six (6) months beyond the period of the planned stay in the United States
- A valid 10-year B1, B2, or B1/B2 U.S. visa.
- A valid email address at which to receive updates and notifications.
United States Visa General Information
- The U.S. Customs and Border Protection implemented the US visa EVUS in order to allow citizens from China to update the details of their U.S visitor visa and travel to the United States.
- The EVUS enrollment allows the holder to travel to the United States under the terms of their B1, B2, or B1/B2 visa, which usually allows the traveler to stay in the U.S. for approximately 6 months or less.
- The EVUS visa authorization is valid for 2 years from the date of approval and allows the holder to travel to the United States multiple times during its validity.
- Eligible Chinese citizens are able to apply through the simple EVUS online application. It is necessary to fill in the EVUS form with personal and passport information, and answer some security-related questions, in order to complete the EVUS USA enrollment.
- Those who first need to apply for a visa for the United States should contact their nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate for further information.
United States Visa FAQs
- Upon arrival in the United States with an approved EVUS, travelers are required to present the same passport as that used to complete the application, as the EVUS enrollment is electronically linked to this travel document.
- If the holder changes their passport during the period of EVUS validity, it is necessary to submit a new application.
- EVUS holders are allowed to remain in the United States past the period of validity of EVUS as long as they enter before the expiration date.
- Citizens from China with a visa other than the B-class type are not required to submit an EVUS application in order to travel to the United States.
United States Visa Application Process
- Eligible citizens are able to apply for the EVUS by completing a simple online application form. It is necessary to fill in personal and passport information, provide visa details and answer some security-related questions to receive an approved EVUS visa email.
10 Famous Indian Restaurants in Tbilisi, Georgia
Being home to a massive Indian population, there are a number of Indian restaurants in Tbilisi.
10 Indian Restaurants in Moscow that You Must Try on Your Vacation!
The Indian restaurants in Moscow offer delightful delicacies that relish your soul and appetite.
Top 15 Stunning Museums in Russia that You Must Visit
Russia is rich in history, spectacular architecture, surreal cultural landmarks, and magnificent museums. Among the broad array of...