Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
Saudi Arabia Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
Country of Residence
Visa On Arrival
Documents Required for Saudi Arabia Visa
- Passport with at least 6 months validity.
- Passport-style photo.
- Current email address.
- Method of payment (credit or debit card).
Eligibility Criteria for Saudi Arabia Visa
- Providing a recent photograph, passport-style.
- Paying the Saudi eVisa fee with a valid debit or credit card.
- Providing a current email address at which to receive the Saudi Arabia visa online.
Saudi Arabia Visa Guidelines
- The eVisa to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is an electronic visa that allows eligible citizens to travel to Saudi Arabia for purposes of tourism.
- The Saudi Arabia online visa is a multiple entry visa that allows a stay of 90 days with each entry to the country, for a total stay of 180 days during its validity. The Saudi visa online is valid for a total of 1 year from the date of issue.
- Those who apply for the Saudi online visa are granted a Mandatory Insurance Policy linked to the eVisa, which is a compulsory requirement to travel to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. An insurance provider is randomly assigned by the government of Saudi Arabia at the moment the eVisa is processed.
- Eligible citizens are able to complete the simple Saudi visa application online in just a few minutes. It is necessary to fill in the Saudi Arabia eVisa form with personal and passport information and travel details, and answer a few security questions in order to receive an approved Saudi tourist visa via email.
Saudi Arabia Visa Process
- Eligible citizens are able to apply for an electronic visa to Saudi Arabia through a simple online application form, to receive an approved Saudi eVisa via email.