Location: New Delhi
No. of Positions : 5
Experience : Minimum 4 Years
We are seeking for the Product Manager, who manages a portfolio of tour programs and is responsible for product planning and development, contracting of included services, costing and pricing, sales performance measurement. Who will be responsible for the full product lifecycle of assigned portfolios from planning to the guest experience. He /She must provide successful management of revenue, occupancy and margin to achieve company goals. The Product Manager must work tenaciously to monitor sales pace, tour load factors and other KPIs to ensure that we are on track. When necessary, this role will influence marketing activity to address issues using all available tools, including but not limited to discount management, tactical activity recommendations, sales incentives, tour capacity and inventory management.
Product Planning, Contracting & Portfolio Management
• Proactively plan, develop, own and manage tours through the product lifecycle while remaining in line with business timescales;
• Negotiate contract rates and terms: hotels and special offers, while remaining in compliance with health and safety, and other relevant regulations;
• Manage and maintain vendor relationships along with contract administration;
• Collaborate with Marketing department to define product marketing spend plan;
• Write and maintain the accuracy of appealing tour itinerary descriptions;
• Collaborate closely with the Marketing department for brochure and collateral production.
Pricing & Business Performance Management
• Manage tour pricing and set costs, market influences and budget requirements; define assumptions and propose selling prices;
• Collaborate with Air department to set future air pricing, and identify the best commercial and tactical marketing opportunities;
• Closely monitor sales against budget and pace by using available data sources and reports;
• Manage planned promotions, discounts and tactical activities, by working closely with Marketing department to drive sales with focus on achieving budgeted tour load factors;
• Continuously develop recommendations and implement initiatives that improve product P&L.
• Collaborate with Tour Operations department to define operational delivery standards;
• Assist with vendor performance management, as needed;
• Provide training for sales and reservations staff on tour products and destinations.
• 4+ years of management experience in travel industry; experience with product management, contracting and pricing required;
• Advanced analytical skills with demonstrated ability to work through the development of complex business solutions;
• Strong communicator with the ability to direct the actions of others;
• Must be flexible and responsive to changing priorities while working under pressure to meet immediate deadlines;
• Collaborative nature with the ability to interact with a variety of staff from all levels, including heavy interaction with executive team;
• Willingness to travel occasionally (domestically and/or internationally) for trade shows, product contracting, planning and destination familiarization;
• Medical and other insurances
• Performance Bonus (Quarterly)
Kyrgyzstan in Winter: Unfold the Silk Road Adventure in Snow
Kyrgyzstan, a winter wonderland, is one of the premier winter destinations on the list of top places to...
Skiing in Kazakhstan: An Adrenaline-rushing Experience for Ski Enthusiasts
Winter is just around the corner, and everyone must be planning their trips around the snowfall to experience...
Georgia in Winter: An Eternal Journey into Heaven
This winter wonderland has something for every traveler to delve into the adventure of snowdrift. In every part...