Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
Germany Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
Country of Residence
Visa On Arrival
European Travel Information and Authorization System(ETIAS)
Documents Required for Germany Visa
- A passport that will be valid for at least 3 months.
- Email address.
- Method of payment (credit or debit card).
Germany Visa Eligibility Criteria
- Passport from an eligible country with a minimum validity of 3 months from the date of arrival in Germany and the Schengen Area.
- Debit or credit card to pay the ETIAS for Germany application fee.
- A current email address where the approved German ETIAS visa waiver will be sent.
Germany Visa Exemptions
- Citizens of Belgium can go to Germany without a visa.
Germany Visa General Information
- The ETIAS Visa Waiver for Germany is an electronic travel authorization for Europe. It stands for European Travel Information and Authorization System.
- The ETIAS is expected to be introduced by the end of 2022 and will allow eligible citizens to travel to Germany and all of the 26 Schengen Area member countries for short stays.
- The European Commission is implementing the ETIAS for Germany in order to protect and strengthen European borders and pre-identify any possible risks or threats associated with visitors traveling to any of the Schengen Area countries.
- The ETIAS European Visa Waiver for Germany will be a multiple-entry travel authorization expected to allow a maximum stay of 90 days in Germany and other Schengen countries with each entry. It will be valid for a total of 3 years from the date of approval.
- Eligible citizens will be able to apply through the simple ETIAS application for Germany online. To complete the ETIAS Germany application form, it will be necessary to fill in some personal, passport, and travel information, and answer a few questions related to health and security matters.
- ETIAS Germany will allow travel to Germany and the Schengen Area for purposes of business, tourism, transit or medical treatment.
Germany Visa FAQs
- The approved ETIAS Visa Waiver to Germany will be electronically linked to the applicant’s passport. Germany ETIAS visa waiver requirements specify that the holder must use the same passport to enter Germany and the Schengen Area as that used to complete the ETIAS application.
- It will be necessary to submit a new ETIAS for Germany application if the traveler’s passport expires during the period of validity.
- Further requirements to travel to Germany, in the form of supporting documentation on arrival, may be requested depending on the first Schengen state the applicant chooses to travel to.
Germany Visa Application Process
- Eligible citizens will be able to apply for the ETIAS visa waiver for Germany through a simple online application. The approved ETIAS for Germany will be electronically attached to the same passport used to complete the application.
Top 10 Timeless Historical Places in Turkey
Turkey has an ancient charm and historic significance that offers tourists so much to explore. Turkey, a land...
Turkey in Winter: A Heaven-Like Experience
Turkey never fails to mesmerize its tourists with its old-world charm, modern vibes, vast landscapes, stunning attractions, breathtaking...
10 Best Restaurants in Almaty & Kazakhstan
Kazakhstan has always captivated tourists with its spectacular landscapes, surreal attractions, swarming cities, friendly locals, and not to...