Arrival to Minsk
- Arrival to Minsk National airport.
- Meeting with a tour guide. Transfer to Minsk. On the way – photo-stop near the Mound of Glory.
- Minsk city tour, You will see the capital’s main monuments and places of interest: The National Library building, Victory Square with its 38-meter obelisk and the eternal flame commemorating the heroes of World War II, the Trinity suburb and the Afghanistan War Monument on the Island of Tears, the Upper town, the Catholic and Orthodox Cathedrals, Independence Square with the House of Government, the KGB historical office, the Residence of the President, the Ice Hockey Arena and a football stadium, etc.
- Hotel check-in.
- Overnight stay at
Stalin Line – Tank Riding – Dudutki
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Drive to Stalin line.
- The Historical and Cultural Complex Stalin Line was founded to commemorate the 60th anniversary of the Soviet People’s Victory in the Great Patriotic War and was opened to the public on 30 January 2005 in memory of the defenders of Minsk. The idea of this unique memorial came from the internationalist warriors charitable foundation “The Memory of Afgan”.These unique structures were a part of the defense system created at the beginning of the 1930s along the western border of the Soviet Union. This system is unofficially called the Stalin Line similar to the famous Maginot Line and the Mannerheim Line.
- Tank riding (10 persons on 1 tank). Drive to Dudutki.
- Dudutki is one of the most attended museums in Belarus. Close to the village of Dudichi, next to the complex there once stood the mansion of the Yelsky family that turned Dudichi into a big crafts and trading center, a “manor of muses”. By 1800 the mansion included not only the house of the hosts and crafts shops but also a wooden church, a wind mill, three taverns, a garden, a greenhouse, a small tannery. Fairs were held every Woodworker’s shop month there. Visitors are offered to taste products from a local brewery (home-distilled vodka, bread, honey and cucumbers), from a bakery (freshly baked bread, butter and three kinds of cheese) and from a local mill (bread baked by peas (10 persons on 1 tank).
- Drive to Dudutki, Dudutki is one of the most attended museums in Belarus. Close to the Village of Dudichi, next to the complex there once stood the Mansion of the Yelsky Family that turned Dudichi into a big crafts and Trading Center, a " Manor of muses". By 1800 the Mansion included not only the house of the hosts and crafts shops but also a Wooden Church, a wind mill, three taverns, a garden, a greenhouse, a small tannery. Fairs were held every woodworker's shop month free.
- Visitors are offered to taste products from a local brewery (home-distilled vodka, bread, honey and cucumbers), from a bakery (freshly baked bread, butter and three kinds of cheese) and from a local mill (bread baked by peasants with a piece of lard). In the end of a tour guest are getting
a carriage ride.
- Return to Minsk.
stay at hotel Minsk.
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Transfer to Lebyazhiy Aqua Park of full-day visit (Aqua Park + spa zone).
- Transfer to
hotel and Overnight stay at hotel Minsk.
Excursion to Mir and Neshwizh castles
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- The most valuable monuments of Belarus are castles and parks of Mir and Nesvizh. These monuments are on the list of the UNESCO cultural heritage. Mir is a small town in the Grodno region. It is known for its famous castle, one of the UNESCO World Heritage on the territory of Belarus. The castle was built in the XVI century. Its architectural image, heavy walls and towers, picturesque courtyard impress everybody.
- The construction of this Gothic style castle was started in the 1520s by Duke Ilinich. In 1568 the castle came into the hands of Mikolay Radziwil, who completed it in Renaissance style. You will get acquainted with the gorgeous Mir Castle, ascend one of the towers; visit the museum and the chapel with the tomb. 12.30 -13.30 Lunch at restaurant in Mir or Neshwizh 13.30-14.30 – transfer to Neshwizh Neswizh is one of the most influential towns in the history of the Great Duchy of Lithuania.
- Neswizh palace is a sight included into the UNESCO World Heritage list and has a unique architecture and a large surrounding park. The excursion is held around the castle halls: Big dinner hall, Small dinner hall and the Ballroom. The system of defense fortifications turned the palace into a secure fortress, one of the most elaborate fortresses in Europe.
- Enjoy unique architectural monuments of 16th -18th centuries – town gates “Slutskaya Brama”, town hall with a market place, Benedictine monastery, Jesuit Catholic Church, the first example of baroque style in Belarus and a breathtaking Neswizh Palace with the park.
- Neswizh is a city-treasure which charm is not lost in the course of time.
- Return back to Hotel and Overnight stay at Hotel.
Berezniki Biosphere Reserve – National Dinner
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Drive to Berezinsky biosphere reserve.
- The Berezinsky Biosphere Reserve is the gem of the Belarusian Poozerye (Lake District), one of the oldest protected areas in Belarus of the highest rank. It has gained international fame as a model of undisturbed wilderness not only of the CIS but also all over Europe.
- Today there are only two reserves in Belarus: Berezinsky Biosphere Reserve and the Polesie State Radioecological Reserve. Set up in the wake of the man-made environmental disaster, the Polesie reserve is a place of rehabilitation and research. It is virtually closed to tourists. The Berezinsky Biosphere Reserve is a protected area of untouched diverse wildlife which began to take shape thousands of years ago after the meltdown of the ancient glaciers.
- open to visitors! Here you will visit: museum of mythology, forest zoo, see entertainment program with Belarusian mythological character and have 2 rounds of horse-riding.
- Return to Minsk. Drive to farmhouse and have a National dinner here.
- National dinner at the hospitable country village that is located far away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Here you will get a chance not only to relax, but to get acquainted with the Belarusian folk culture. Nice addition – is an introduction to one of the oldest traditional Belarusian crafts – beekeeping. You will be shown how to puzzle out with honey, learn about its different types and all useful properties.
- Return to Minsk.
- Overnight stay at hotel Minsk.
Fly Back Home
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Check-out from Hotel and Transfer to Airport.
Click to view Visa information
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages.Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
Georgia in Winter: An Eternal Journey into Heaven
This winter wonderland has something for every traveler to delve into the adventure of snowdrift. In every part...
Moscow in Winter: A Fulfilling Guide to Enjoy Snow Holiday
As Russia is the coldest place in the world, Moscow in winter will be terrific. But it shouldn’t...
Istanbul in Winter: A Guide to Breathtaking Winters
Istanbul is a country that has something for everyone in every season. Be it winter, summer, or autumn,...