Welcome to Baku- Panoramic Tour
- Arrival at Airport.
- Transfer from Airport to Hotel.
- Accommodation in hotel. Free time
- Assembly at lobby. Start tour. Visit to Highland Park-Alley of Martyrs, The National Assembly- also transliterated as Milli Majlis, Flame towers-the tallest skyscraper in Baku.
- Walking through Baku Boulevard which stretches along a south-facing bay on the Caspian Sea. It traditionally starts at Freedom Square continuing west to the Old City and beyond. Since 2012, the Yeni Bulvar (New Boulevard) has virtually doubled the length to 3.75 km.
- Enjoy dinner at an Indian Restaurant (Maharani Restaurant)
- Later Enjoy at Pasifico Lounge at your own Cost. Transfer Included with Night Manager.
- A surreal space overlooking the sea, suspended in the trees between earth and sky, right in the heart of Baku. Pacifico Lounge and Dining Club provide a party space for people. The atmosphere is amazing and the music is excellent. The interior and furnishings of the place at the highest level. Great place, great view, good hookah, delicious tea, and nice atmosphere! The bartenders will serve you cocktails that will not make you wait long. Friendly bartenders have unusual taste in preparing the cocktails.
- Back to Hotel.
Baku City Tour + Flame Tour - Evening Yatch Party
- Breakfast in Hotel
- Our tour program starts with Old City or Inner City is the historical core of Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan. The Old City is the most ancient part of Baku, which is surrounded by walls were well protected. In 2007, the Old City had a population of about 3000 people. In December 2000, the Old City of Baku, including the Palace of Shirvanshahs and Maiden Tower, became the first location in Azerbaijan to be classified as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO(walking tour)
- Later group will experience the happening street of Nizami Street known for shopping. The street's history could be traced back to Baku's town-planning project of 1864. The street runs through the city's downtown from west to east. It begins from Abdulla Shaig Street, in mountainous part of the city and ends at railroad bed on Sabit Orujov Street, near a monument to Shah Ismail Khatai in “Black City”.
- Tour continues with the visit to the charming example of modern architecture - The Heydar Aliyev Center– a 57,500 m2 building complex in Baku, Azerbaijan designed by Iraqi-British architect Zaha Hadid and noted for its distinctive architecture and flowing, curved style that eschews sharp angles. The center is named after Heydar Aliyev, the first secretary of Soviet Azerbaijan from 1969 to 1982, and president of Azerbaijan Republic from October 1993 to October 2003. (Photostop outside)
- Later after lunch (lunch on your own) proceed for the Flame Tour.
- Tour starts withAteshgah (Fire Worshippers Temple) Based on Persian and Indian inscriptions, the temple was used as a Hindu and Zoroastrian place of worship. “Atash» is the Persian word for fire. The pentagonal complex, which has a courtyard surrounded by cells for monks and a tetra pillar-altar in the middle, was built during the 17th and 18th centuries.
- Trip to “Fire Mountain“-“Yanardag” –a mountain on Absheron peninsula , 25 km from north of Baku. Literally, word “Yanardag” means “Blazing mountain”. Blazing bodies of flame dance on stones and floor. Yanar dag is a natural gas fire which blazes continuously on a hillside on the Absheron Peninsula on the Caspian Sea near Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan, which itself is known as the “land of fire.”
- Post the tour enjoy 4 hours party in a private yacht with Snacks Music and Local Liquor.
- Back to Hotel.
Meysari Organic Wine Tour (Shamakhi-Lahij)
- Breakfast in Hotel
- Proceed for a unique trip to the winery in Shamakhi where our farmers make unbelievable wine from a different type of grapes. Walk around of grape trees, find old bottles in the storage and taste wine with snacks. All the mentioned steps we follow during this tour. Within the wine tour program you will: - have a tour through the vineyards - walk through the vinery - explore the advanced wine-making technologies applied in the facility - will visit the cellars - taste four types of wines with snacks - will get discounts for wines Tours also include a stop on the way for visiting historical places in Shamakhi as well as getting acquainted with the Lahij Village - the center of ancient craftsmanship. The village is small, but very picturesque. The territory is recognized as a cultural reserve and is considered a popular touristic destination of the Great Silk Road. During this tour you would also be visiting Diri Baba Mausoleum- Diri Baba built 1402. Diri Baba mausoleum stands in a square located on a cliff. e building of the mausoleum is a masterpiece of the architectural school of Shirvan and a beautiful creation of arts of ancient masters. Juma Mosque- Construction date of the mosque- 743-744. It is considered the first mosque in the Caucasus.
- Later enjoy Dinner at an Indian Restaurant and then drop at Sahara Club or Sheikh Club.
- Back to Hotel.
Fly Back Home
- Breakfast in Hotel.
- Departure to Airport for return flight.
Click to view Visa information
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages.Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
Top 10 Timeless Historical Places in Turkey
Turkey has an ancient charm and historic significance that offers tourists so much to explore. Turkey, a land...
Turkey in Winter: A Heaven-Like Experience
Turkey never fails to mesmerize its tourists with its old-world charm, modern vibes, vast landscapes, stunning attractions, breathtaking...
10 Best Restaurants in Almaty & Kazakhstan
Kazakhstan has always captivated tourists with its spectacular landscapes, surreal attractions, swarming cities, friendly locals, and not to...