Classic Australian Tour
- Arrive Sydney Airport & SIC Transfer to Hotel (Extra Private Surcharge apply for late night arrivals).
- Check-in (Early Check-in is Not Guaranteed).
- Overnight at your accommodation.
- After having breakfast we proceed for City tour of Sydney which includes Mrs. Macquarie’s Chair, Wildlife World, Sydney Tower and inside tour of the world famous Sydney Opera House.
- See the historic sights of Sydney including the historic Rocks area then we proceed for Sydney Aquarium, Sydney Wildlife Park, Sydney Tower with 4D experience & Madame Tussauds.
- Spend overnight at the hotel.
- After having breakfast, proceed for a full day SIC tour of Blue Mountains includes Scenic Railway, Scenic Skyway, Scenic Cableway ride. Explore the World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains.
- Crisp, clean, fresh mountain top air with distant blue haze horizons overlooking deep ravines with rainforest carpeting the valley floor. Waterfalls, sleepy hamlets and the rich warm smell of the Australian bush make this a very special place for every visitor.
- You can ride the steepest incline Railway in the world down to a lush and hidden valley below. Or gently ascend on the Cableway taking in panoramic views and ride on the Skyway which glides between cliff tops 270 meters above ancient ravines and the rainforest canopy.
- Enjoy an afternoon encounter at Featherdale Wildlife Park – one of Australia’s largest private collections of native animals and birdlife. Hand feed kangaroos, wallabies and emus and watch out for the crocodile!
- In the evening return back to your hotel.
Sydney - Gold coast
- Following breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed to the airport to board your flight for Gold Coast.
- Check in and the rest of the day is free for you to relax, explore and enjoy the city.
- Overnight at your hotel
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel this morning and then proceed to Dream world : It is a large theme park situated on the Gold Coast in Queensland.
- It is currently Australia's largest theme park with over 40 rides and attractions including five roller coasters.
- Whitewater world: It is no ordinary water park; it’s a water ride park.
- Overnight at your Hotel.
- Enjoy breakfast at the hotel this morning and then proceed to Movie World wherein you enjoy range of thrilling rides - including Superman Escape and Batwing Space shot, colorful sets from famous movies and daily shows in the streets.
- Get up close with your favorite superheroes such as Batman and Wonder Woman, as well as all-time favorites such as Bugs Bunny and Tweety.
- Check out the new A$10million thrill seeker roll coaster “The Green Lantern”.
- Late afternoon return back to the hotel for check in, spend time at leisure &
spend overnight in the hotel.
Fly Back Home
- After having breakfast we will proceed for Gold Coast Airport to board flight to India.
As per mentioned in itinerary
SIC (Seat in Coach)
As per mentioned in itinerary
English speaking tour guide
Return airport transfers
As per mentioned in itinerary
Things to Do
Click to view Visa information
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages.Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
The Great Migration in Africa - Everything You Should Know!
Africa is known for many spectacles, but the Great Migration is the most quintessential of all. It will...
15 Best National Parks in Africa for a Rewarding Experience
Africa is a land with immense and iconic ecological diversity. To help you explore these African national parks,...
How Responsible Tourism is an Effective Step in Making Earth More Liveable?
As the tourism industry is evolving at an incredible pace, some steps must be taken to protect mother...