The Spirit Of Australia
Arrive in to Melbourne
- On arrival at Melbourne airport, you will be greeted by your friendly and experienced Thomas Cook Tour Manager/ Local Representative outside the baggage hall.
- Proceed to hotel in Melbourne and then check in.
- You will get breakfast if your arrival at hotel before 1000 hrs. After a long time you have some time at the hotel to relax and get rid of your jetlag.
- Enjoy Indian Lunch.
- Next we proceed to discover the breath taking landmarks and monuments of Melbourne on your city tour, which includes an orientation tour of the Royal Botanical Gardens, Town Hall, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, National Tennis centre, the 1956 Olympic venue, the Shrine of Remembrance, Bourke Street Mall and some beautifully restored Victorian houses.
- Enjoy a guided tour of the spectacular Melbourne Cricket Ground - one of Australia’s greatest assets.
- Tonight enjoy dinner at a local Indian restaurant in Melbourne.
- Return to Hotel and Overnight.
Enjoy a memorable excursion to the Great Ocean Road
- After an early breakfast at the hotel, get set for a day tour to the Great Ocean Road.
- Enjoy the spectacular views over golden surf beaches, sheer cliff faces.
- Enjoy local lunch.
- Drive along the coastline of Port Campbell National Park.
- The coastline with its twisted shapes of amazing rock formation, the famous ‘Twelve Apostles’ – huge stone pillars rising from the surf, the Loch Ard Gorge.
- Enjoy dinner at a local Indian restaurant.
- Return back to Hotel and Overnight stay.
Flight to Hobart
- Breakfast and flight to the Island of Tasmania to its capital city Hobart.
- Airport to your hotel transfers and after check in the day is free to explore this amazing city on your own.
- Indian dinner will be arranged walking distance to your Hotel.
Hobart City Tour
- After breakfast we proceed for a city tour of Tasmania's capital and Australia's second oldest city, Hobart offers a contrasting blend of heritage, scenery and culture, with world class activities and attractions nearby.
- Nestled amongst the foothills of kunanyi / Mt Wellington, Hobart combines heritage charm with a modern lifestyle in a setting of exceptional beauty.
- It's no wonder Lonely Planet has called Hobart one of the top ten spots to visit in the world right now.
- Upon arrival we will visit Mount Wellington - Easily accessible from Hobart, Glenorchy and other regional areas, this reserve connects the city to the bush, and the mountains to the waterways.
- Be prepared for all weather conditions and carry wet weather gear on longer walks.
- Conditions change quickly, and temperatures are regularly below zero on the Pinnacle.
- We shall visit the Pinnacle observation shelter for stunning views of the City of Hobart. Next we return to Hobart City for lunch on your own. We then take a City tour of Hobart covering Anglesea Barracks, Organ Pipes, Mt Wellington Summit, Parliament House, Salamanca Place to soak up the atmosphere in Salamanca Place if operating, where Hobart's historic, creative and cultural heart beats. Also visit Princes Park, Battery Point etc Indian Dinner at a local Indian restaurant.
- Return back to Hotel and Overnight stay.
Tasman Island Cruises Full Day Tour
- After an American breakfast at the hotel, today your day includes as below Itinerary.
- The Full Day Tour departs from the Pennicott Wilderness Journeys Booking Centre no hotel pickup
- Overnight stay at Cruise.
- The city famous for its al fresco eating culture and it is the centre of the Australian wine industry, with some of the best food and drinks in the world.
- After an American breakfast at the hotel Flight to Adelaide. Dinner at an Indian restaurant walking distance to your hotel. The day is free to enjoy the sights and sounds of this amazing city on your own.
- Overnight at Hotel in Adelaide.
Full Day Kangaroo Island
- Early breakfast, this morning we depart to visit the highlights of South Australia’s premier nature-based tourism destination, Kangaroo Island.
- From Remarkable Rocks to playful fur seals, the local guides will take you to the Kangaroo Island’s natural highlights.
- This is simply the best 1 Day Kangaroo Island tour available by return ferry / cruise. Take a guided walk on the beach among a colony of rare and wild Australian sea lions with a National Parks Ranger. Head to Vivonne Bay Bistro for a two-course lunch, followed by a visit to the Hanson Bay Wildlife Sanctuary where you will see koalas relaxing in the trees.
- Spend the afternoon at Flinders Chase National Park, renowned as a sanctuary for native Australian animals including kangaroos, wallabies, koalas and echidnas.
- The tour of the park will take you to the rugged southern coastline for a walk on Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch. Remarkable Rocks provides great photographic opportunities and stunning sea views.
- Admirals Arch boardwalk takes you down a rugged cliff face to reveal this spectacular rock archway, a natural nursery and safe haven for playful Long-nosed Fur Seals that can be seen resting, swimming and playing in the waves or on the rocks.
- From Adelaide, this tour is a 16 hour day that includes travel to and from Kangaroo Island. You do get time to rest during your ferry transfers & coach travel between attractions. Carry proper Woolen wear for this trip.
Flight to Sydney
- After an American breakfast at the hotel, we proceed to for airport to board your flight to Sydney.
- On arrival into the Harbour city proceed and take a journey through the world famous Sydney Aquarium and the wild life world.
- Also experience the world of glamour, glitz, sport, politics and music when you visit the world famous Madame Tussauds Wax Museum where you will see the life size wax statues of the famous personalities from all around the world.
- Next visit Sydney Tower before checking into your Hotel.
- Enjoy dinner at an Indian Restaurant.
- Overnight at Hotel Ibis World Square or Holiday Inn Darling Harbour or similar.
- After an American breakfast at the hotel, we proceed on an exciting city tour of Sydney which includes highlights like the Darling Harbour, one of the world’s greatest waterfront destinations, experience a slice of the city’s history at the Rocks area, the busy CBD area, Hyde Park, the Harbour Bridge, Mrs. Macquaries Chair and the world renowned Bondi beach.
- We also take you on a guided tour of one the world’s most spectacular landmark – the Sydney Opera House.
- (* Note that in case MCG does not operate due to match day or any other event this experience will be covered at SCG. In a rare event of both MCG and SCG not available, amount for guided MCG tour will be refunded.)
- Tonight, get set for a lifetime experience on board the spectacular Showboat dinner cruise. Be captivated by the breath-taking scenery as you sail through the shimmering Sydney Harbour with its mesmerizing panorama of bright city lights, Opera House and the famous Harbour Bridge.
- Experience fine dining with Indian / International menu on board followed by a dazzling theatre cabaret featuring professional Australian showgirls in their glamorous costumes!
- Return to Hotel and Overnight stay.
Day free at the most amazing City of Australia
- After an American breakfast at the hotel, you have the opportunity to spend time at your own pace.
- You can shop at the classic Queen Victoria building – the most beautiful shopping centre in southern hemisphere on your own OR you can experience the spectacular bluehazed beauty, dramatic cliffs and deep canyons of the Blue Mountains OR see Sydney from above the most iconic bridge in the world – the Sydney Bridge.
- The fully guided climb takes you to the summit of this world famous bridge, 134 meters above Sydney Harbour.
- Indian Dinner at Indian restaurant.
Fly Back Home
- After buffet/boxed breakfast, we check out and proceed to the airport for your flight back home.
- Do spare a few minutes to share your feedback with your Tour Manager.
- Your valued suggestions will be most appreciated.
- Arrive home with pleasant memories of your Australian Extravaganza tour, which we are sure you will treasure for a lifetime.
Click to view Visa information
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the Hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy. This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages. Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
Kyrgyzstan in Winter: Unfold the Silk Road Adventure in Snow
Kyrgyzstan, a winter wonderland, is one of the premier winter destinations on the list of top places to...
Skiing in Kazakhstan: An Adrenaline-rushing Experience for Ski Enthusiasts
Winter is just around the corner, and everyone must be planning their trips around the snowfall to experience...
Georgia in Winter: An Eternal Journey into Heaven
This winter wonderland has something for every traveler to delve into the adventure of snowdrift. In every part...