Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
Denmark Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
Country of Residence
Visa On Arrival
European Travel Information and Authorization System(ETIAS)
Documents Required for Denmark Visa
- Passport with a minimum validity of 3 months.
- Valid credit/debit card.
- Current email address.
- Travel information such as Schengen state of intended first entry.
Denmark Visa Eligibility Criteria
- A valid credit or debit card with which to pay the ETIAS Denmark fee
- A current email address to which a copy of the approved ETIAS for Denmark will be sent.
Denmark Visa Exemptions
Citizens of Australia can go to Denmark without a visa.
Denmark Visa General Information
- By the end of 2022, citizens of visa waiver countries for Europe will be required to apply for an ETIAS for Denmark in order to visit the country. ETIAS stands for European Travel Information and Authorization System and it is an electronic visa waiver that will not only allow short stays in Denmark but in all of the 26 Schengen Zone countries as well.
- The EU Parliament and Commission are providing financial support to implement ETIAS Denmark in order to increase safety within European borders. The ETIAS Visa Waiver for Denmark will improve security by pre-screening travelers before they enter any of the Schengen Area countries.
- The European Visa Waiver for Denmark will be a multiple entry travel authorization and permit a maximum stay of 90 days within every 180 days. It will be valid for a total of 3 years, so there is no need to apply for ETIAS before every trip to Denmark.
- Eligible passport holders are able to apply through the simple ETIAS application for Denmark online, which only takes a few minutes to complete. It is necessary to complete the ETIAS Denmark application form with personal, passport, and travel information, and answer a few questions related to health and security matters, in order to receive an approved Danish ETIAS waiver via email.
- Those who apply for the ETIAS to Denmark are able to visit the Schengen Area for purposes of tourism, business, transit, or medical reasons. In order to visit Denmark for other purposes, travelers should contact a Danish Embassy or Consulate for further information
Denmark Visa FAQs
- When traveling to Denmark and the Schengen Area, holders of an approved ETIAS will be able to present the passport with the linked ETIAS to transportation carriers and border control to gain access to Schengen countries.
- Further ETIAS Requirements for traveling to Denmark may be announced by the European Commission closer to the launch date and will be published on this website once made available.
Denmark Visa Application Process
Eligible applicants can obtain the ETIAS Denmark exclusively online through a simple application, without having to visit an embassy or consulate.
The Great Migration in Africa - Everything You Should Know!
Africa is known for many spectacles, but the Great Migration is the most quintessential of all. It will...
15 Best National Parks in Africa for a Rewarding Experience
Africa is a land with immense and iconic ecological diversity. To help you explore these African national parks,...
How Responsible Tourism is an Effective Step in Making Earth More Liveable?
As the tourism industry is evolving at an incredible pace, some steps must be taken to protect mother...