Dook Guarantees an Efficient Visa Process
We make your urge to travel worthwhile with our visa expertise, robust methods and easy processes. Select your destination to know about the visa requirements.
Bhutan Tourist Visa
Passport Issuing Country
Country of Residence
Visa On Arrival
Documents Required for Bhutan Visa
- Health Document
- Vaccination Document
Bhutan Visa Eligibility Criteria
- Negative COVID-19 PCR test result required for all international travelers coming to Bhutan. The negative PCR test must be issued with in 72 hours of before departure.
- COVID-19 vaccination proof for travelers coming to Bhutan. The last dose of vaccine must be taken atleast 14 ays before departure.
- Original Passport or Travel document of Australia with at least 6 months remaining validity on the date of travel and have at least 2 visa pages clear of any markings.
Bhutan Visa General Information
- Visitors wishing to travel to Bhutan cannot apply for the Bhutan Visa on their own. The Bhutan Visa application and all Bhutan tours must be arranged by a licensed Bhutanese travel agency or one of their international partners.
- If approved, they are given a visa clearance letter and must present it at the port of entry.
- The visa is then stamped into their passport. Foreign tourists must use a licensed Bhutanese tour operator or one of their international partners to pre-arrange their visa and book their holiday.
- Upon entering Bhutan, all foreigners are issued a 7 or 14 days "Entry Permit" by default, valid for Thimphu and Paro only.
- You must provide proof of your financial ability so as to support yourself financially during your stay in Mexico and for your return transportation.
Top 15 Stunning Cities in Serbia to Visit
Serbia, a southeastern European country, is a gorgeous tourist destination. It is a hidden gem of Europe that...
Top 10 Timeless Historical Places in Turkey
Turkey has an ancient charm and historic significance that offers tourists so much to explore. Turkey, a land...
Turkey in Winter: A Heaven-Like Experience
Turkey never fails to mesmerize its tourists with its old-world charm, modern vibes, vast landscapes, stunning attractions, breathtaking...