The Allure Of Armenia
A quest to the land of pomegranates and natural springs
15Republic Square Dilijan National Park Geghard Monastery Mother Armenia monument Cascade Complex Armenian Opera Theatre Vernissage Market Garni Temple Tsitsernakaberd Tsaghkadzor ski resort Lake Sevan Yerevan State University Victory Bridge Residence of the President of the Republic of Armenia Zvartnots International Airport
Lose yourself in the streets of Yerevan passing major iconic sights such as the Cascade Complex and the Republic Square. Stroll the beaches of the magnificent Lake Sevan and learn about the Pagan history of Armenia in Garni. Get awed by the complexity of the Geghard Monastery and enjoy a relaxing dip in one of Armenia’s many natural springs in Dilijan and Tshaksdzor.
- Arrival at Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan.
- Transfer to the hotel
Overnight at the hotel in Yerevan.
City Tour / – Ejmiatsin – Machanents – Yerevan
- After the breakfast start the tour with the tour in the capital of Armenia: Yerevan.
- For ages this city has been known as a “pink city” because of the color of the stone it has been built with. So we will visit Republic square, Mashtoc Avenue, the House of Opera and Ballet after Aram Khachatryan, the park “Cascad”.
- Then drive to the excursion to centuries-old monuments Ejmiatsin.
- After continue to Machanents tun.Machanents Tun is one of the most popular and favourite place in Etchmiadzin.
- It is the combination of the culture, tourism, art, and amazing nature and so on. Later return to Yerevan.
- Overnight at the hotel in Yerevan.
Yerevan – Sevan-Dilijan - Yerevan
- After the breakfast at the hotel, start the tour to to Lake Sevan which is one of the largest lakes in the world. It stands out with its sweet and astonishingly blue water. Here we can enjoy the breathtaking scenery of the beautiful lake.
- Then we will visit Sevanavank Monastery which is situated on Sevan Peninsula.
- There are 2 monasteries actually; one of them is destroyed but the other stands still. They have been built in the Middle Ages, around 10th century .Then we will drive to Dilijan. Walking along the Sharamberyan Street we will come across with many museums, souvenirs’ markets, small shops and so on. We will also observe two traditional houses built of wood, with tiled roofs and balconies with meticulously carved being typical examples of Dilijan.
- Later return to Yerevan.
- Overnight at the hotel in Yerevan.
Yerevan - Khor Virap - Areni – Noravank- Yerevan
- After the breakfast at the hotel head to Khor Virap Monastery (4-18th cc.).
- This monastery is very prominent because of its history; Gregory the Illuminator, who introduced Christianity to Armenia, has been imprisoned there about 13 years as at that time there was a prison in the place of the monastery.
- Here we can enjoy the spectacular view of the sacred Ararat Mountain - an immortal symbol of Armenia. We will continue our tour to Noravank - a monastery of XII century situated among amazing sheer rocks on the bench of a twisty gorge.
- This is the only monastery where we may find a unique sculpture of Father God. On our way back we will visit village Areni which is considered to be an important center of wine production industry. You are welcome to taste its excellent wine.
- Lunch at a local house in Areni.
- In the evening return to hotel.
Overnight at the hotel in Yerevan.
Fly Back Home
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Check out from the hotel.
- Transfer to the airport.
Click to view Visa information
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages.Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
Kyrgyzstan in Winter: Unfold the Silk Road Adventure in Snow
Kyrgyzstan, a winter wonderland, is one of the premier winter destinations on the list of top places to...
Skiing in Kazakhstan: An Adrenaline-rushing Experience for Ski Enthusiasts
Winter is just around the corner, and everyone must be planning their trips around the snowfall to experience...
Georgia in Winter: An Eternal Journey into Heaven
This winter wonderland has something for every traveler to delve into the adventure of snowdrift. In every part...