Basic Tour In Armenia
- Arrival at Zvartnots International Airport in Yerevan.
- Transfer to the hotel. After your arrival, Lunch will be organized in a traditional Armenian restaurant.
- Then you will have a city tour around Yerevan, the capital of Armenia that is 2800 years old. Ancient and modern times interlace here in a unique way.
- During the city tour, you will walk around the center of the city and visit Cascade, Opera and Ballet Theatre building, Mashtots Avenue, Republic Square.
- You will feel the hospitable atmosphere and the unique charm of Yerevan.
- Overnight at
the hotel in Yerevan.
Matenadaran – Echmiadzin-Machanents– Yerevan
- The day will start with an excursion to Matenadaran – the repository of one of the richest manuscript collections in the world.
- The trip will continue to the Holy See of Echmiadzin, the religious center of all Armenians around the world.
- Here the first official Christian church in the world – Echmiadzin Cathedral was built.
- The catholic sate of the Supreme Patriarch of the Armenian Apostolic Church is located here.
- Lunch will be in Machanents tun.
- Overnight at the hotel
Day at Leisure
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- This day you will have a free day in Yerevan.
Hotel in Yerevan
Yerevan-Tsakhkadzor - Sevan - Yerevan
- After the breakfast, Trip to the famous ski resort Tsaghkadzor.
- Visit Kecharis monastery built in the 13th century. You will have an opportunity to ski and do other winter sports (optional).
- Head to Sevan Peninsula, the stunning hilltop where Sevanavank Monastery is located.
- Stop to admire at Lake Sevan, one the highest and biggest freshwater lakes in the world on 1900 meters above sea level.
- In the evening return to hotel.
- Overnight at the hotel in Yerevan.
Yerevan Sightseeing Tour-Ararat brandy
- This day you will have a city tour around Yerevan – the ancient capital of Armenia that is older than Rome.
- Your tour will start with an excursion to the Museum Erebuni which will tell you lots of curious facts about the history of Yerevan.
- Next you will visit Megeryan Carpet museum shop where you’ll get acquainted with the history and traditions of ancient Armenian carpets and rugs weaving.
- The tour will end with a tour to Ararat cognac factory where is produced the legendary Armenian cognac known worldwide.
- Overnight: Hotel in Yerevan.
Fly Back Home
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Check out from the hotel.
- Transfer to the airport.
As per mentioned in itinerary
SIC (Seat in Coach)
As per mentioned in itinerary
English speaking tour guide
Return airport transfers
As per mentioned in itinerary
Click to view Visa information
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy. This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages. Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
The Great Migration in Africa - Everything You Should Know!
Africa is known for many spectacles, but the Great Migration is the most quintessential of all. It will...
15 Best National Parks in Africa for a Rewarding Experience
Africa is a land with immense and iconic ecological diversity. To help you explore these African national parks,...
How Responsible Tourism is an Effective Step in Making Earth More Liveable?
As the tourism industry is evolving at an incredible pace, some steps must be taken to protect mother...