- Arrival at Tirana Airport.
- Meet an Greet with Guide.
- Transfer to Hotel and Accommodation at Hotel.
- Visit Tirana- National Museum of History showing Antiquity, Middle Ages, Renaissance, Independence, Iconography, National Liberation Anti- Fascism War, Communist Terror, and Mother Teresa. Continue with Scanderbeg Square, Scanderbeg Monument and Et’hem Bey Mosque founded at the end of 18th century. Clock Tower built in 1822 a monument of culture of first category, Palace of Culture that was built over the previous Old Bazaar of Tirana and the first brick was put by former soviet president Nikita Hrushov on June 3, 1959. This building has significant elements from the Palace of Congress in Rome and the building of Finland Station in St. Petersburg. Drive to Kruja Historic Town. Visit: Castle of Kruja as THE ANCIENT SYMBOL OF ALBANIAN RESISTANCE. When the Ottoman Empire ruled over a large swathe of Europe, including Constantinople and the Balkans, this castle remained undefeated for thirty-five years.
- National Museum Gjergj Kastrioti reveals insights into Skanderbeg’s life. The Unique Ethnographic Museum built during the mid-18th century, in 1764, this Ottoman house is considered one of the most unique museums in Albania including a total of 15 rooms. A white, three-story construction with a tower placed in the middle, Old Medieval Bazaar is one of the oldest in Albania and dates back to over 400 years ago.
- Arrive and Accommodation in Shkodra.
- Visit Shkodra: Rozafa Castle
- The Legendary Castle of Rozafa: AN ALLEGORY OF ALBANIA'S HISTORY revealing the history of Albania and its people through a woman’s sacrifice for her child. Leaving city and continue the adventure of Albanian Alps towards Theth. Set among the peaks of the Shala mountains, a majestic isolation from the entire world. It is a spot where the centuries shrivel; the river might be the world’s well-spring. Stop in Qaf T’thores view point 1600 m above sea level.
- Arrive and Accommodation in Theth.
Theth Full Day
- Visits & Exploration: The church of Theth, an unusual and beautiful church built in 1892 and still at the same spot with same foundations until this very day, Lock in Tower build four centuries It is the tower where are reconciled more than 300 conflicts Waterfall of Thethi in Grunas one of the most exceptional natural beauties declared as a natural monument with its thin body over 30 meters and is under state protection.
- The stone groves of Nderlysa are some rock formations created by the abundant flow of black river water descending from the village of Kaprre in Thethi valley.
Eye of Theth to reach you pass one of the rare beauties that are
the Grunas Canyon of Theth, one of
the pearls of the canyons in the entire country. Until to the Blue Eye is a pedestrian route and takes about 40 to 60
minutes normal walking. Back to guesthouse/hotel.
- Drive towards capital city leaving the amazing sceneries of Northern ALBANIA.
- Arrive and visit TIRANA: National Museum of History showing Antiquity, Middle Ages, Renaissance, Independence, Iconography, National Liberation Anti-Fascism War, Communist Terror, and Mother Teresa. Continue with Scanderbeg Square, Scanderbeg Monument and Et’hem Bey Mosque founded at the end of 18th century. Clock Tower built in 1822 a monument of culture of first category, Palace of Culture that was built over the previous Old Bazaar of Tirana and the first brick was put by former soviet president Nikita Hrushov on June 3, 1959. This building has significant elements from the Palace of Congress in Rome and the building of Finland Station in St. Petersburg.
- Accommodation in Tirana
Fly Back Home
- Transfers to Tirana Airport.
- Free time enjoy at Airport.
- Return back to home.
As per mentioned in itinerary
SIC (Seat in Coach)
As per mentioned in itinerary
English speaking tour guide
Return airport transfers
As per mentioned in itinerary
Click to view Visa information
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages.Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
The Great Migration in Africa - Everything You Should Know!
Africa is known for many spectacles, but the Great Migration is the most quintessential of all. It will...
15 Best National Parks in Africa for a Rewarding Experience
Africa is a land with immense and iconic ecological diversity. To help you explore these African national parks,...
How Responsible Tourism is an Effective Step in Making Earth More Liveable?
As the tourism industry is evolving at an incredible pace, some steps must be taken to protect mother...