- Arrival at airport, meet and assist services will be there.
- Transfer to Hotel.
- Check-in at Hotel.
Tirana Apollonia, Berat Castle Tirana
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Later-on drive to Apollonia arch.
- Site ancient city of Apollonia, founded in the sixth century b.c built by Greek colonizers on the lands of the taulantii Illyrian tribe, selected from over twenty other cities throughout the Mediterranean, to receive the glorious name of Apollo.
- Drive and visit in Berat UNESCO heritage: castle of Berat a living castle, from antiquity to the present day.
- Erected on top of a hill during the 4th century b.c, is the crown jewel of this glorious ancient city. With a total of twenty-four watchtowers, view from its fortified courtyard reveals, the entire city of Berat, the osum river, and the old bridge of Gorica.
- National iconography museum inside the castle built in 1797, this cathedral is situated at the highest altitude of the castle.
- Drive Back to Tirana.
- Return Back to hotel and Check-in at Hotel.
Dajti Mountain Exploration, cable Car and Durres City Tour
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Exploring mount Dajti national park after the adrenaline of the cable car the longest cableway in Balkan and enjoy the breathtaking views of the capital city and not only.
- Several activities on top: adventure park, hiking, paragliding, minigolf, roller blading available.
- Drive to Durres 40 minutes and city tour.
- As one of the biggest city ports in Albania visiting: venetian tower, the largest roman amphitheater, the promenade by the Adriatic sea.
- Free Time to explore activities on your own.
- Drive back to Hotel.
- Overnight stay at Hotel.
Kruja castle, City Tour, Old Medieval Bazaar and Shopping Tour in Tirana
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Drive to Kruja (1Hour Drive)
- Kruja, hometown of national hero Gjergj Kastrioti Skanderbeg the symbol of ottoman resistance also known as protector of civilization.
- Stroll down the unique old medieval bazaar as one of the oldest in Albania, fortress, national hero Skanderbeg museum & the ethnographic museum both located inside the walls of the fortress. Drive back for shopping tour in Tirana.
- Return Back to Hotel and Overnight stay at Hotel.
Walking Tour of Tirana and Fly Back
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- A three-hour walking tour of Tirana offering the best of it with: Skanderbeg square, Et'hem bey mosque, the clock tower, national state bank, pedestrian area, palace of culture, city hall, governmental buildings, castle of Tirana.
- Hoping you had a pleasant time visiting Albania known as “the land of eagles” we drive you to airport.
Click to view Visa information
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the itinerary and inclusions reflected on the confirmatory e-mail sent to you.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost).
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bars etc., are not included.
- In case your package needs to be canceled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Dook Travels shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors.
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Dook Travels will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking.
- Please note that your package includes baggage as per airlines policy. Any addition in baggage will be charged separately.
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel.
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category.
- Certain hotels may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel policy.This amount has to be deposited by the traveler.
- Please note that Day at Leisure essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day.
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Dook Travels will not be liable for missing any activity thus for any refund against it in such cases.
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- The package price doesn’t include special dinner or mandatory charges at times levied by the hotels especially during New Year and Christmas or any special occasions. Dook Travels shall try to communicate the same while booking the package. However Dook Travels may not have this information readily available all the time.
- Our package price does not include GST and TCS. Applicable GST and TCS will be charged over and above the package price.
- For queries regarding cancellations and refunds, please refer to our Cancellation Policy.
- For any paid activity which is non-operational due to any unforeseen reason, we will process the refund & should reach the guest within 30 days refund requisition. Also, for any activity which is complementary and not charged to Dook Travels & guests, no refund will be processed.
- Our package prices are on twin sharing accommodation basis thus published prices are applicable for minimum two persons and multiple of two thereon.
- As per RBI guideline every foreign traveler has to provide us his PAN details. The Dollar component of package price will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota).
- The tour cost does not include any Overseas Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend buying Overseas Insurance Policy. The same after issuance is non refundable.
- These terms are general terms for our tour packages.Any term mentioned in proposal shall be considered part of it and in case of discrepancy term mentioned in proposal shall prevail.
- Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
- Payment schedule depends on destination, time of booking, inclusions, airline and hotel payment policy etc thus it is specific to your package bookining.
- Payment schedule will be part of our proposal to you for the package.
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Dook Travels reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy.
- Once Booking received : INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation + Hotel cancellation as per hotel policy+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 60 – 45 Days prior to departure : 25 % of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 45 – 30 days prior to departure: 50% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- 30 – 10 days prior to departure: 75% of land cost + INR 5000 (Per PAX) + actual Ticket cancellation+Visa fee if visa is applied.
- Within 10 days: Full.
14 Best Countries To Visit In Africa
Looking for the Top Tourist Countries in Africa? These 15 incredible Best Countries to Visit in Africa offer...
Top 20 Mind-blowing Things To Do In Vietnam For A Heart-filling Vacation
Vietnam a Southeast Asian country is a magnificent mix of natural attractions and cultural diversity It is one...
10 Best Beaches in Africa
There are countless numbers of breathtaking beaches in Africa - on the miles km of coastline that make...