- Flight fares on economy class (meals on flight at supplement cost).
-All Buffet meals as per itinerary (Indian food wherever available)
-Sightseeing In districts (Baku, Absheron, Ateshgah)
-English speaking guides throughout the tour.
-Entrance fee for Temple of Fire, Fire Mountain, Ferris Wheel(Depends on weather condition), Boat Tour(Depends on weather condition), Old City, and Shahdagh acitivities
-Gala dinner in “Dalida” restaurant with beer / vodka, 2+2 veg and non veg dishes for snacks as well as dinner.
-2 Bottles of water per person per day
-All transfers according to program including airport transfers.
Day 1 “Welcome to Azerbaijan». (Lunch & Dinner included)
After the checking at the passport control and customs at the Heydar Aliyev airport you will be met by “Geo Travel”
local guide and transferred to your hotel by coach.
Day 2. Baku- city sightseeing tour (Breakfast, Indian Lunch and Dinner included)
Baku sightseeing tour. Visit to Memory Alley – “Shehidler Khiyabany”, panoramic view of Baku city from the park.
visit to medieval fortress of Old Baku - “Icheri Sheher”15-17 c.c., “Maiden Tower “ – 9 c., the Complex of Shirvan
Shahs’ Palace -15 c. medieval CaravanSaray -15c., medieval Markets square, handmade carpet’s workshop art studio.
Overnight in the Hotel.
Day 3. Baku- Absheron (Breakfast, Indian Lunch and Dinner included)
09:00. Breakfast at the hotel.
After lunch trip to the Absheron peninsula. Visit to flaming mountain – “Yanardag”, Temple of Fire Worshippers’ – “Ateshgah”. Visiting of “Gala” historical ethnographic reservation area.One of the oldest settlements in Absheron is Qala village situated in North East of the peninsula. There are 215 architectural and archeological monuments in Qala village and the surrounding regions. The environment which is dated back to 3rd millennium BC is preserved here. In 2008, “Open Air Archeological Ethnographical Museum Complex” was created in the territory of Qala Historic – Ethnographical Reservation. Archeological, architectural monuments found in the territory of Absheron were gathered and restored in the Museum Complex.
Gala dinner at Maharajja restaurant
Overnight in the Hotel.
Day 4. Baku
Departure to airport.
* Flight booking is subject to availability of seats on flights on the said dates.
* Our quotations include GST of 5%.
* The tour package cost is calculated as per current dollar conversion rate and prices may vary at the time of booking the package.
* The visa application, flight seats and hotel rooms will be blocked only upon confirmation and advance payment.
* Package bookings will be held after the full payment received in our accounts.
AZERBAIJAN VISA INFORMATION:
* Azerbaijan normal tourist online visa application process takes 5 working days.
1. We’ll need passport copy in JPG format not exceed than 1 MB